I ordered 2 t -shirts from them, and after wearing one time, washed them on gentle.Wow, one shirt had tons of holes and I emailed the company and they will not credit my card.

Gave me a run around. Total ***. Hope they go out of business. Never will I buy from them.

I wasted my time from the beginning on their inferior products. I must have emailed them back and forth for months and never got any satisfaction. Their stuff is inferior and I have seen many reviews online that attest to this fact.

I would advise to steer clear of this shameful company and go elsewhere.Junk.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Uniqlo and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uniqlo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Uniqlo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Uniqlo?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more