I ordered 2 t -shirts from them, and after wearing one time, washed them on gentle.Wow, one shirt had tons of holes and I emailed the company and they will not credit my card.
Gave me a run around. Total ***. Hope they go out of business. Never will I buy from them.
I wasted my time from the beginning on their inferior products. I must have emailed them back and forth for months and never got any satisfaction. Their stuff is inferior and I have seen many reviews online that attest to this fact.
I would advise to steer clear of this shameful company and go elsewhere.Junk.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015. They are from their keep you warm line. Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "I was 32 when I was hospitalized with a bacteria infection of my blood for what had gone misdiagnosed for 2 months this summer. I then needed an..."