Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015.They are from their keep you warm line.
Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and the neckline has lost the crew neck shape. These t-shirts are not worn daily and maybe have received 6 machine washing and dryings. I'm unable to wear these t-shirts if the neck line is showing through an outer shirt or sweater. When I contacted uniqlo they requested I ship them back for 'evaluation' or send pictures.
I elected to send some pretty good pictures (see photo) showing the pilling of the fabric. Uniqlo response was thanks for the pictures, but we need to better evaluate by me shipping the product. I opted not to pursue this any further. Additional time and effort and shipping cost on my part was not warranted.
I'll just give the product away.Do not buy - poor quality materials and poor standing behind their product
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."