Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015.They are from their keep you warm line.
Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and the neckline has lost the crew neck shape. These t-shirts are not worn daily and maybe have received 6 machine washing and dryings. I'm unable to wear these t-shirts if the neck line is showing through an outer shirt or sweater. When I contacted uniqlo they requested I ship them back for 'evaluation' or send pictures.
I elected to send some pretty good pictures (see photo) showing the pilling of the fabric. Uniqlo response was thanks for the pictures, but we need to better evaluate by me shipping the product. I opted not to pursue this any further. Additional time and effort and shipping cost on my part was not warranted.
I'll just give the product away.Do not buy - poor quality materials and poor standing behind their product
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..."
- "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..."
- "Don’t rent a car from these swindlers. On 6 September 2016, I rented a car from Europcar at London Heathrow Airport. First - bait & switch: they said they can..."