2.0

Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015.They are from their keep you warm line.

Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and the neckline has lost the crew neck shape. These t-shirts are not worn daily and maybe have received 6 machine washing and dryings. I'm unable to wear these t-shirts if the neck line is showing through an outer shirt or sweater. When I contacted uniqlo they requested I ship them back for 'evaluation' or send pictures.

I elected to send some pretty good pictures (see photo) showing the pilling of the fabric. Uniqlo response was thanks for the pictures, but we need to better evaluate by me shipping the product. I opted not to pursue this any further. Additional time and effort and shipping cost on my part was not warranted.

I'll just give the product away.Do not buy - poor quality materials and poor standing behind their product

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Uniqlo and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uniqlo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Uniqlo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Uniqlo?

Comments

Purchased a fleece jacket, and have only worn it for less than 1 week winter, the stitching on the arm has come off. Said not their problem.