Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015.They are from their keep you warm line.

Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and the neckline has lost the crew neck shape. These t-shirts are not worn daily and maybe have received 6 machine washing and dryings. I'm unable to wear these t-shirts if the neck line is showing through an outer shirt or sweater. When I contacted uniqlo they requested I ship them back for 'evaluation' or send pictures.

I elected to send some pretty good pictures (see photo) showing the pilling of the fabric. Uniqlo response was thanks for the pictures, but we need to better evaluate by me shipping the product. I opted not to pursue this any further. Additional time and effort and shipping cost on my part was not warranted.

I'll just give the product away.Do not buy - poor quality materials and poor standing behind their product

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #818796

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Uniqlo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.