Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015.They are from their keep you warm line.
Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and the neckline has lost the crew neck shape. These t-shirts are not worn daily and maybe have received 6 machine washing and dryings. I'm unable to wear these t-shirts if the neck line is showing through an outer shirt or sweater. When I contacted uniqlo they requested I ship them back for 'evaluation' or send pictures.
I elected to send some pretty good pictures (see photo) showing the pilling of the fabric. Uniqlo response was thanks for the pictures, but we need to better evaluate by me shipping the product. I opted not to pursue this any further. Additional time and effort and shipping cost on my part was not warranted.
I'll just give the product away.Do not buy - poor quality materials and poor standing behind their product
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "I ordered 2 t -shirts from them, and after wearing one time, washed them on gentle. Wow, one shirt had tons of holes and I emailed the company and they..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."