Not happy at all after I called and found out they will not do any price adjustment if you purchased on line.I only bought their clothes two weeks ago, and it is on sale now.

They will only do price adjustment when you purchased in one of their stores. Moreover, they will charge you a shipping fee for returning. I will not buy from them again for sure. I already told my coworkers, friends and relatives about their policy.

Don't shop at Uniqlo.No wonder they have a brand problem in the U.S.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of clothing from Uniqlo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Uniqlo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uniqlo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uniqlo?

Comments

Well you could of return your item and purchase the item on sale?I do not really see the reason not to shop at Uniqlo just because they do not offer sale policy as other store.

I believe their brand in the U.S.

is actually doing really well because of their quality and pricing.They have been opening store in every mall and are continuing to expand very quickly.

Los Altos, California, United States #1256184

totally agree! same experience.