2.0

Ordered several pairs of pants that I received as a gift from a family member where they allowed me to use their information to process the order.Long story short, pants came in and they were tight around the thigh so I wanted to size up.

They would let me size up but only If I used the card again, so pretty much I needed to purchase the items again instead of sending them and then after Uniqlo received them they can ship out the exchange. Seriously, worst exchange policy ever. They don't even offer store credit to make it simple like other companies do. This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a company before.

Another company that I have gone too gives me the option of store credit and they give me the store credit 2 days after they see I have shipped my package.Take a lesson in customer service Uniqlo and drop your truly unique exchange policy

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of uniqlo pants from Uniqlo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Uniqlo to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uniqlo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uniqlo?

Comments